Friday, January 16

So what do communicators do?

After our latest piece on the Boston Borough Council website, MG e-mails to say:
"I can't believe how daft that site is. Even though you've made me laugh, I hope they soon make a better job of it.
"On a serious note though, I didn't realise the council had a communications section.
"How many people work there and what does it do?
"I've never seen anything the the papers that looks like if comes from somewhere like that - in fact there's not much news about the council in the papers at all these days.
"Can anyone tell me?"
You've asked the question MG, and we've posted it on the blog.
Now let's see if anyone can answer it for you.

Write to us at boston.eye@googlemail.com Your e-mails will be treated in confidence if requested.

No comments: