Friday, December 19

Only 12? We could find many more than that!

Our parting shot for Christmas is a seasonal one - Boston Eye's very own version of "The 12 days of Christmas"

On the first day of Christmas the council promised me
a by-pass eventual-ly

On the second day of Christmas the council gave to me
two drivers drinking

On the third day of Christmas the council gave to me
three In-Town buses meeping

On the fourth day of Christmas the council gave to me
an old cabinet creaking

On the fifth day of Christmas the council gave to me
a dwindling maj-or-it-ee

On the sixth day of Christmas the council gave to me
no hope in sight for anyone to see

On the seventh day of Christmas the council gave to me
huge debts a-mounting

On the eighth day of Christmas the council gave to me
a sports stadium a-wasting lots of muh-uh-huh-ney

On the ninth day of Christmas the council gave to me
the Guildhall always shut ... near-ly

On the tenth day of Christmas the council gave to me
an ever mobile TIC

On the eleventh day of Christmas the council gave to me
less loos to spend a pee

On the twelfth day of Christmas the council gave to me
a chance to vote 'em out ... eventual-ly

Write to us at boston.eye@googlemail.com Your e-mails will be printed in confidence if requested.

MERRY CHRISTMAS

No comments: